OSI-Approved Open Source (24)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- Apache License V2.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Domain Specific Modeling toolset which provides a simplified means of creating applications which fall into similar patterns - in contrast to complex, generalized modeling tools which try to solve all problems and require steep learning curves.
TSNGO is J2EE product which is useful for Day to Day works of the Indian NGOs. It will going to contain , following things. Members maintenance,Contribution Maintenance, Beneficiary Updating,Special projects Fund inflow and outflow projections
Quit Struts and try WC/CAS. WC is a STATEFUL, easy to test Web-Application Framework, using a statemachine and a Cluster Application Server(CAS). Configured with XML and simple std.IO action classes. Ports for reverse flash remoting, tomcat and J2SE.
groovyblogs is an easy to use, web-hosted, blog aggregator ideal for generating a community site that centres around a particular style or category of blog.