OSI-Approved Open Source (116)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Academic Free License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Windows (115)
- Linux (110)
- Mac (109)
- Android (57)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (57)
- Modern (9)
- BSD (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Tools for building Wicket content with Groovy. The main tool is currently a Groovy Builder implementation for Wicket, but will include other tools as development progresses.
A system to help you track your tasks.
Manage sights of animals being tracked
Some java/groovy tools for AFP (Advanced Function Presentation). Main goal will be to provide test environment for Apache FOP AFP Renderer.
Personal Finance web based java application
otter project at bma
Bugga is a lightweight Java Bug Tracking application written in Grails.
goeCMS is a rather complete (yet basic) Content Management System written over the Grails web framework. It already implements all the basic functionality for management of users, sections, articles, blocks, forums etc.
Gradle is a build tool using Groovy for its internal DSL. Gradle provides a build-by-convention approach and has strong capabilities for supporting multi project builds.
groovyblogs is an easy to use, web-hosted, blog aggregator ideal for generating a community site that centres around a particular style or category of blog.
Open Source Call Center Management System for Charity Entities.
A hosting system built completely on open source components. Run websites, domains and applications with only one system.
This project contains several open source extensions and feasibility studies concerning state of the art web applications.
A collection of useful Groovy additions including builders, extensions for Ant and XOM.1 weekly downloads