OSI-Approved Open Source (52)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (35)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- BSD License (5)
- Artistic License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Linux (56)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (46)
- Modern (40)
- BSD (38)
- Windows (31)
- Mac (15)
- Other Operating Systems (10)
- Solaris (8)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
An integrated atmospheric model for weather and climate prediction and simulation. It includes portable versions of global spectral model, regional spectral model, and non-hydrostatic mesoscale spectral model.
Gracht is a open source 2D Lattice Boltzmann (BGK) fluid flow solver written in C. Gracht is meant to be a code that is easy to learn, well documented, and supported for the purpose of teaching and as a platform for sharing ideas.
Communication by amateur radio on the EME ("moonbiounce") path.
A user community and inclusive package of compatible routines available to diverse astronomy users. Application services to include astronomical lab control, image processing and amateur exploration that continues to adapt to meet a wide range of needs.
A framework for solving partial differential equations