OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Linux (7)
- Modern (6)
- Windows (6)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Mac (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- BSD (2)
- Android (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Software for electromagnetic simulation70 weekly downloads
A cross platform audio inteface
Advanced numerical instruments: adaptive meshing, FE methods, solvers2 weekly downloads
When something that must be known by everybody, there come this project to ba as 'annoucement' program that tell everybody in this world via internet or cellphone what they must know. For example: tsunamis, earthquake or even meteorite downfall.
The goal of this project is to produce a CAx-System for all people. Definition of CAx: en: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAx de: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAx
simple event-based plugin interface to open up hardwired software
A Python environment for large and sparse linear and nonlinear optimization using intuitive interfaces to linear algebra tools and subproblem solvers written in low-level languages. It provides building blocks to experiment with new ideas and algorithms.
Dodona is a molecular dynamics program which aims to treat nanostructures. It is provided with a basic interpretater language and can easily be extended with plugins. It supports basic matrix and vector manipulation in a Matlab/Octave-fashion way.
Yurix es un Entorno de desarrollo de modelos matemáticos, nos da la posibilidad de realizar cálculos numéricos utilizando un lenguaje orientado a objetos de alto nivel interpretado.