Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit® gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (89)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (32)
- BSD License (17)
- Apache License V2.0 (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- MIT License (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (5)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (104)
- Mac (99)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (69)
- Android (44)
- BSD (14)
- Modern (12)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A Maven plugin for Erlang/OTP applications. This project is a rewrite of maven-erlang, by Paul Guyot and Olivier Sambourg with improved support for compilation, testing and release packaging as well as EDoc reporting and test coverage.
A port of Erlang's jinterface to C# .NET.
rel_erl is a lightweight relational in-memory database for Erlang.
oldhand opensource project
SERVAL: An Erlang client/server software to emulate VLANS over Internet. SERVAL is a software switch to create VLANS and connect a machine to a different LAN from the one its network card is actually connected.
This is a wiki server enabling the public to edit not just the text pages, but the programming behind them. The prototype is written in Erlang with a built-in Scheme interpreter to run user's code.
virtuerl is an Erlang OTP application designed to make managing grid computing resources, like Amazon's EC2, easy.