OSI-Approved Open Source (88)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (32)
- BSD License (17)
- Apache License V2.0 (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- MIT License (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (5)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (103)
- Mac (98)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (69)
- Android (43)
- BSD (13)
- Modern (12)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Iploc is a library written in Erlang for Geological localization of ips. Stores data in mnesia database. The time for query is arround 100 microsecs. Uses the MaxMind Geolite city database.
An attempt to port Erlang/OTP to the JVM.
A port of Erlang's jinterface to C# .NET.
oldhand opensource project
This is a wiki server enabling the public to edit not just the text pages, but the programming behind them. The prototype is written in Erlang with a built-in Scheme interpreter to run user's code.
virtuerl is an Erlang OTP application designed to make managing grid computing resources, like Amazon's EC2, easy.