Join ACM and take advantage of thousands of online courses, video tutorials, and online books available through ACM’s online Learning Center. Stay ahead of the curve by reading Communications of the ACM, our monthly flagship publication that delivers incisive essays, reviews and research, and ACM Queue, an online magazine for software developers written by leading software engineers, computing researchers and tech entrepreneurs.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (89)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (11)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (17)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (32)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (8)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (3)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (5)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (104)
- Mac (99)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (69)
- Android (44)
- BSD (14)
- Modern (12)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A Maven plugin for Erlang/OTP applications. This project is a rewrite of maven-erlang, by Paul Guyot and Olivier Sambourg with improved support for compilation, testing and release packaging as well as EDoc reporting and test coverage.
A port of Erlang's jinterface to C# .NET.
rel_erl is a lightweight relational in-memory database for Erlang.
Lose the spreadsheets. Get Infoblox DDI: Consolidate DNS, DHCP, IP address management into a single platform. Orchestrate DDI functions for hybrid & public cloud & virtual & private cloud environments. Access rich reporting & analytics capabilities for capacity planning & asset management. Boost IT efficiency & automation with seamless RESTful API integration.Sponsored Listing
oldhand opensource project
This is a wiki server enabling the public to edit not just the text pages, but the programming behind them. The prototype is written in Erlang with a built-in Scheme interpreter to run user's code.
virtuerl is an Erlang OTP application designed to make managing grid computing resources, like Amazon's EC2, easy.
Yaws is a small fast and beautiful HTTP 1.1 webserver with excellent support for generating dynamic content. Yaws has been moved to github. http://github.com/klacke/yaws/