OSI-Approved Open Source (110)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (44)
- BSD License (20)
- Apache License V2.0 (16)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- MIT License (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (5)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Other License (8)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Mac (102)
- Windows (102)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (86)
- Android (44)
- BSD (33)
- Modern (26)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A port of Erlang's jinterface to C# .NET.
oldhand opensource project
This is a wiki server enabling the public to edit not just the text pages, but the programming behind them. The prototype is written in Erlang with a built-in Scheme interpreter to run user's code.
Repository of Open Source software developed by Twincling Technology Foundation, India.
virtuerl is an Erlang OTP application designed to make managing grid computing resources, like Amazon's EC2, easy.
weav your data seamlessly.