In this full-featured trial you can: easily integrate your current systems (service desk, chat, monitoring etc.), communicate through any device, build on-call schedules and more. Start your 14-day free trial today!Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (112)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (17)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (20)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (44)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (8)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (5)
- Other License (8)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Mac (104)
- Windows (104)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (87)
- Android (45)
- BSD (34)
- Modern (26)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
rel_erl is a lightweight relational in-memory database for Erlang.
oldhand opensource project
SERVAL: An Erlang client/server software to emulate VLANS over Internet. SERVAL is a software switch to create VLANS and connect a machine to a different LAN from the one its network card is actually connected.
ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Sponsored Listing
This is a wiki server enabling the public to edit not just the text pages, but the programming behind them. The prototype is written in Erlang with a built-in Scheme interpreter to run user's code.
Repository of Open Source software developed by Twincling Technology Foundation, India.
virtuerl is an Erlang OTP application designed to make managing grid computing resources, like Amazon's EC2, easy.
weav your data seamlessly.
Yaws is a small fast and beautiful HTTP 1.1 webserver with excellent support for generating dynamic content. Yaws has been moved to github. http://github.com/klacke/yaws/
Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Sponsored Listing