Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (116)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (17)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (20)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (46)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (9)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (5)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (8)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (133)
- Windows (107)
- Mac (106)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (89)
- Android (45)
- BSD (35)
- Modern (28)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
- Programming Language: Erlang ×
Electronic messaging Infrastructure
IOT Client of MQTT server written in Erlang3 weekly downloads
Off-world is an online RTS/simulation game set in a large dystopian world. Nearly all calculations are offloaded to the clients. Occasionally, the server re-evaluates the clients' results and may ban a cheater.
A port of Erlang's jinterface to C# .NET.
rel_erl is a lightweight relational in-memory database for Erlang.
oldhand opensource project
SERVAL: An Erlang client/server software to emulate VLANS over Internet. SERVAL is a software switch to create VLANS and connect a machine to a different LAN from the one its network card is actually connected.
This is a wiki server enabling the public to edit not just the text pages, but the programming behind them. The prototype is written in Erlang with a built-in Scheme interpreter to run user's code.
Repository of Open Source software developed by Twincling Technology Foundation, India.
virtuerl is an Erlang OTP application designed to make managing grid computing resources, like Amazon's EC2, easy.
weav your data seamlessly.
wxErlang is an Erlang binding to the C++ GUI library wxWidgets. It is now included in the erlang distribution, and this project is no longer updated here. See erlang.org.1 weekly downloads
Yaws is a small fast and beautiful HTTP 1.1 webserver with excellent support for generating dynamic content. Yaws has been moved to github. http://github.com/klacke/yaws/