OSI-Approved Open Source (114)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (46)
- BSD License (21)
- Apache License V2.0 (16)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- MIT License (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (5)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (8)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (131)
- Windows (105)
- Mac (104)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (88)
- Android (44)
- BSD (34)
- Modern (28)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
- Programming Language: Erlang ×
Off-world is an online RTS/simulation game set in a large dystopian world. Nearly all calculations are offloaded to the clients. Occasionally, the server re-evaluates the clients' results and may ban a cheater.
A port of Erlang's jinterface to C# .NET.
rel_erl is a lightweight relational in-memory database for Erlang.1 weekly downloads
oldhand opensource project
SERVAL: An Erlang client/server software to emulate VLANS over Internet. SERVAL is a software switch to create VLANS and connect a machine to a different LAN from the one its network card is actually connected.1 weekly downloads
This is a wiki server enabling the public to edit not just the text pages, but the programming behind them. The prototype is written in Erlang with a built-in Scheme interpreter to run user's code.
Repository of Open Source software developed by Twincling Technology Foundation, India.
virtuerl is an Erlang OTP application designed to make managing grid computing resources, like Amazon's EC2, easy.
weav your data seamlessly.
wxErlang is an Erlang binding to the C++ GUI library wxWidgets. It is now included in the erlang distribution, and this project is no longer updated here. See erlang.org.2 weekly downloads
Yaws is a small fast and beautiful HTTP 1.1 webserver with excellent support for generating dynamic content. Yaws has been moved to github. http://github.com/klacke/yaws/1 weekly downloads