You’ve likely added a tool to fix one problem and then a different tool to fix another problem. Pretty soon you have multiple instances of the same tool, different tools with overlapping functionality, no ability to collaborate across teams—all resulting in unknown bottlenecks and complicated or no reporting. As a DevOps leader, it’s up to you to balance the autonomy and flexibility of a DevOps approach. But how?Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (79)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (6)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (58)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- MIT License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (7)
- Nethack General Public License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (4)
- Qt Public License (3)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Linux (81)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (75)
- Windows (71)
- Modern (70)
- BSD (60)
- Mac (20)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The free-farmacy system control the moviment of the stock and sale products of a drugstore.
GaRLiC=Gambas Raw Lines of Code, a Gambas2 code library for use in SMB
It's a really easy-to-use front-end to programs like cdda2wav and bladeenc intended to convert an audio CD to mp3 files. It allows to access to the online CD database (freedb) to get disk's name and songs' names.
sechk - SEcurity CHecKer It is a powerful and useful tool to check if you got exploited and rooted, it will use checksum comparation via md5 sum, it exchanges file lists and csums from the sechk server. It\'s gonna work with all posixes and unixes.
UCAS or Universal Central Admin System.Client to Server API system for administrating Unix/Linux/BSD systems that allows a quick and effective method for keeping control of all your servers in one central system.
video4linux on Kylix is a project to make video capture with v4l2 compatible devices on Kylix language. I think v4l on Kylix is the 1st video capture interface on kylix. I started translating videodev.h (v4l2) to videodev.pas. Now we need to start tests
Всичко което е необходимо за управлението на малка фирма. Дневници, склад, личен състав, счетоводство.