Also referred to as an IP PBX or a virtual PBX, a hosted PBX refers to a communication service where the call platform (as well as the PBX features and capabilities) are operated and maintained by a third-party service provider off-site. Businesses no longer have to purchase, maintain, or upgrade hardware because the service provider shoulders this responsibility. This allows organizations to focus more on their core competencies, and save moneySponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (47)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (27)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (4)
- Open Software License 3.0 (3)
- BSD License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Other License (1)
- Windows (54)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (50)
- Modern (24)
- Linux (18)
- BSD (14)
- Mac (4)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
iTIP - intelligent Transaction Identification Processor is a commandline tool for web log mining data preparation and session identification.
openTeamWare is a CRM system designed for Small and Medium Enterprises and Professionals.
realOffice è il software immobiliare creato per soddisfare le necessità dei più esigenti professionisti del settore immobiliare.
You’re probably paying too much for cell phone service. Wirefly compares hundreds of plans to help you save. Enter what you need (minutes, data, texts) into Wirefly’s innovative plan comparison tools and see your savings instantly.Sponsored Listing
sTrayD hides icons from the systray (system tray) in Microsoft Windows or it hides the systray entirely.