OSI-Approved Open Source (72)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (40)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (12)
- BSD License (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (5)
- Other License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Modern (82)
- Windows (81)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (38)
- Linux (25)
- Other Operating Systems (21)
- Mac (13)
- Android (7)
- Embedded Operating Systems (7)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The Wandering Developer Deploy Tools are a set of tools to help dotnet developers automate deployment. This is a useful toolkit if you wish to implement autoupdating in your application.
Wildfire! Omega is a flexible planning and information management framework for brainstorming and developing process-driven solutions. By using Omega as your solution planning tool, you can begin with the end in mind.
This project aims to be a tool to monitor botnet activity on Windows.
A windows backup application. Integrated web server allows remote control; iPhone-style web-application available; Enhanced security options. Virtual drive allow users to browse their files easily.
ASP.net Open Source ERP Solution
N0be is a small collection of card games that can be executed within a web browser or as a stand alone client on Microsoft Windows. The games are using 3D graphics with smooth animations to make them more interesting.
A Open Source Social Network1 weekly downloads