OSI-Approved Open Source (101)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (45)
- BSD License (18)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (17)
- Apache License V2.0 (6)
- Academic Free License (5)
- MIT License (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Windows (106)
- Mac (80)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (60)
- Android (44)
- Modern (33)
- BSD (21)
- Other Operating Systems (9)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Chart based visual order-entry system for IB TWS
nFix is a 100% native .NET object orientated FIX (Financial Information eXchange) API and engine.
Class library for storing double entry account transations, transaction batches, and account opening/closing balances.
Software for Analysis (Audit, Evaluate and Value) of Financial Models, specially created in Spreadsheets.
it is a interactive user interface which combats with phishing attack.
This is a Web based electronic tendering application to source, award and manage the total electronic procurement process as per the functional requirements put forth by IDABC(EU). Developed using .NET with c# and a database independent layer.