OSI-Approved Open Source (163)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (76)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (23)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (21)
- BSD License (18)
- MIT License (8)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (8)
- Academic Free License (7)
- Apache License V2.0 (7)
- Microsoft Public License (5)
- Affero GNU Public License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (7)
- Public Domain (7)
- Other License (6)
- Windows (188)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (116)
- Linux (74)
- Modern (70)
- Mac (58)
- Android (34)
- Other Operating Systems (23)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The visualization framework contains a scene graph to manage 3D objects. Processing of input data is handled by operators. Operators have ports which can be connected, so that the evaluted data is passed from one to the next operator.
Web Embedded Application Portable Objects
XKuality is intended to provide industrial enterprises with a package of softwares that enable them to quickly generate a quality control system coupled to their business core functional processes.
This project deals with DICOM header data. Exports the tags, tag names, and values to PDF, RTF and text formats. Easy way to anonymize sensitive patient information .
Partial implementation of a HL7 CCOW (Clinical Context Object Workgroup) v1.5 server using standards based interfaces. Supports .NET remoting binary (tcp) and SOAP (http) clients.
Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS)using MLM, written in Arden Syntax
Aumatically generate Microsoft Word documents
onevan is an Open-source projects
low cost EMG device
Operations Management that take place in a pharmacy: purchases, orders, suppliers, clients. Implementation of a manager for magistral formulation development and pharmaceutical care.
A low level alarm and fill state monitor for a flow cytometer external sheath fluid tank.
We are developmenting an open source health-care web-based architecture.
tpanther is a health, safety and environmental portal targeting enterprise users
Launch IT API for XID (eXperimental Interface Device) devices, used for (neuro-) psychological experiments. Aslo see: http://cedrus.com/xid/ http://www.diagnoseis.com/ http://www.launchit.nl