- Software Development (83)
- Artificial Intelligence (8)
- Astronomy (1)
- Bio-Informatics (5)
- Earth Sciences (2)
- Electronic Design Automation (8)
- Human Machine Interfaces (4)
- Information Analysis (4)
- Interface Engine/Protocol Translator (1)
- Mapping (3)
- Mathematics (10)
- Medical Science Apps. (1)
- Physics (6)
- Robotics (2)
- Simulations (3)
- Test and Measurement (1)
- System (45)
- Internet (28)
- Multimedia (23)
- Communications (19)
- Database (16)
- Games/Entertainment (14)
OSI-Approved Open Source (178)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (3)
- BSD License (18)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (59)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (111)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Other License (7)
- Public Domain (5)
- Modern (185)
- Linux (182)
- Solaris (182)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (154)
- BSD (145)
- Windows (130)
- Mac (90)
- Other Operating Systems (60)
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
An Open Source Parser Library for parsing Verilog, System Verilog, EDIF and VHDL source files.
linroute is an attempt at making unix/linux route detection/delivery without depending on the underlying os/protocols/drivers.
AIPS is a set of libraries and tools to aid researchers in the fast development of new image processing algorithms and tools. It is specifically...
IMAP protocol implementation in C++
REX: Remote EXecution Distributed Computing Services for Linux and Solaris, providing C and C++ APIs, librex library and "rexd" daemon software to...
Gain visibility into your network behavior through continuos monitoring of network and servers, real-time tracking of configuration changes, analysing bandwidth bottlenecks, inspecting firewall logs, and thereby avert network disasters.Advertisement
Documentation, software, patchs, books, tutorials and more useful things about IT
Provides an easy to use, reusable, optimized, and portable suite of C++ classes. The framework takes away complexity by handling all low-level...
Internet Control Firewall Intrusion Detection and Logger for Inbound and Outbound Traffic. Watches Files and Directories, Drive and Memory Protection.
Open-GMF is an open Ground Water Modeling Framework for hydrogeologists and reservoir engineers. It is an extensible development environment for...
An overlay Networking Protocol, aims in creating a big secured virtual network, optimizing both speed and cost.