- Software Development (15)
- Internet (6)
- System (6)
- Communications (5)
- Scientific/Engineering (5)
- Security (3)
OSI-Approved Open Source (30)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (6)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- IBM Public License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Other License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- BSD (31)
- Modern (31)
- Linux (30)
- Windows (24)
- Mac (19)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (17)
- Solaris (11)
A C++ library for communicating Nintendo Wii controllers. This library was written to make up for some of the lacking functionality of other...
The library allows a calling program to manipulate terminal settings at runtime. There are functions for colored text, clearing the screen, moving...
An automatic proofreader using a category-based language model.
An Open Source Parser Library for parsing Verilog, System Verilog, EDIF and VHDL source files.
My own to working out *nix and windows the programs, all programs распространяються it is free, I do not bear responsibility for the modernised programs!
The idea of this project is automatize hydrogen Booster system created by Stanley Meyer to implement it in cars,trucks and electric plants as...