OSI-Approved Open Source (147)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (7)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (3)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (13)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Eiffel Forum License V2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (85)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (14)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- Other License (4)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Linux (139)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (99)
- Windows (99)
- BSD (67)
- Mac (50)
- Solaris (21)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
graphite: a portable graphics library, written in Java, JOGL and Postscript that allows rapid generation of high-quality graphs using an efficient, compact Java engine.
www.dims.com ERP for SMEs developed with dgp21 environment that provides a high speed connection, just using the 5% of the data traffic of a web based application. It covers the general needs of a SME: finance, accounting, manufacturing, stocks...
Incridge - A Software Tool for Scalable, Parallel, Incremental and Decremental Classification based on Support Vector Machine (SVM) Approximation Algorithms. Possible use include: web usage mining, bioinformatics and spam-classification.
Finance library for C++
LuxSQL is a fast mini embedded database server. Using a Structured Query Language to access and manipulate information within the database. Becuase LuxSQL is a SQL database, it is easy to use and maintain a relational databse.
Simple Stock tracking software that will allow you to show gains/losses on stocks you own, or would just like to watch. Currently this is a cli only program which will in time form the base of a full gui program.
openTrade is an open-source trading platform which will support trading of forex, futures and other commodities. openTrade aims to be a framework more than just a platform.
Light wight network library for Linux.
A program for downloading free historical quotes, perform technical analysis, track performance, and score results against other stockroach users for a custom, intelligent community selection.
tastmas is a gnome/gtk application that will do technical analysis for the trading (financial) markets
Project has moved to http://sourceforge.net/project/xkiosk2