- Software Development (23)
- Multimedia (15)
- System (8)
- Scientific/Engineering (7)
- Games/Entertainment (6)
- Communications (5)
OSI-Approved Open Source (54)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Boost Software License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (26)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- MIT License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (5)
- Qt Public License (2)
- wxWindows Library Licence (4)
- zlib/libpng License (4)
- Other License (4)
- Mac (54)
- Other Operating Systems (54)
- Modern (42)
- Linux (41)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (40)
- Windows (38)
- BSD (30)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (5)
SolarWinds Virtualization Manager (VMAN) provides VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V performance monitoring in a single pane of glass. Use built-in management actions to instantly remediate virtualization issues. VMAN also features PerStack ™, helping you accelerate identification of root cause by dragging-and-dropping VM performance metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all your VM data. Try it free for 30 days!Advertisement
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
... could conceivably want to use outside of an actual class library or framework.
Mi_D is a multi-platform, multi-driver, and multi-language shared library that offers clients a simple unified, yet unique set of MIDI services...
This is a simple RFC 1459 compatible IRC library that uses the socket classes of wxWidgets.
ClarityPro a schematic functional programming environment ClarityPro. ClarityPro is used to create programs through drawing rather than by typing...