OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Public Domain (1)
The deal enables Softbank, a multinational Japanese telecommunications and Internet corporation, to offer Dialpad to its customers. It also makes Dialpad the first pure cloud communications provider to enter into the Japanese market, which is one of the largest economies and technology markets in the world.Sponsored Listing
You’re probably paying too much for cell phone service. Wirefly compares hundreds of plans to help you save. Enter what you need (minutes, data, texts) into Wirefly’s innovative plan comparison tools and see your savings instantly.Sponsored Listing
...This project is a Java API to control basic Winamp functions. It´s work with a JNI library(C language) to communicate with Winamp SDK (available on...2 weekly downloads
This project aims to replace the multimedia server application for the Gateway, GoVideo, and NetGear DVD players & set-top devices. The new server sof1 weekly downloads
This project aims to develop a method to identify communities in a social network according to some point of view.
Survey coffeeBeans are Swing based JavaBeans for easy component based MVC application development
...JNewton is a Java wrapper for the Newton Dynamics Physics library. It is designed to be simple and lightweight for use in any Java program....
OpenOffice fork aimed at cross-platform stability, small footprint and Google Apps integration.