OSI-Approved Open Source (166)
- BSD License (6)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- MIT License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other License (2)
- Windows (148)
- Linux (145)
- Mac (109)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (108)
- Android (89)
- BSD (33)
- Modern (27)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (10)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A C++ object-oriented heirarchical asynchronous Finite State Machine engine.
fxSTL is a C++ container library. fxSTL stands for the Fixed Standard Template Library. fxSTL is not a replacement for the STL, but is rather an extension of the STL that provides implementations of fixed size containers.
A lightweight C++ wrapper around OpenGL
Files for KDE on Windows for use with MSVC 2008
A C++ library for directional statistics.
Concurrent Object Locking Abstraction library for C++
A C++ Library meant to make parallelization a breeze.
Lugce is a "Light but useful general c++ utility".
collection of C++ libraries (json, format, unicode, logging)
Meta State Machine (msm) is a library allowing you to write high-performance expressive state machines in C++. Most UML2 features are supported.
The mistletoe parser library.
Modern C++ libraries.
Library of generic containers and parallel algorithms for OpenCL
This is a small c++ library which can handle "compile time" plugins, which you can handle by adding/removing cpp-files from your compile-setting. Useful e.g. when maintaining product lines.
A portable implementation of the proposed C++ std::decimal.
uBLAS is a C++ template class library that provides BLAS level 1, 2, 3 functionality for dense, packed and sparse matrices and many numerical algorithms for linear algebra.