OSI-Approved Open Source (75)
- Academic Free License (6)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- BSD License (6)
- Common Development and Distribution License (4)
- Common Public License 1.0 (4)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (4)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (36)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- Public Domain (9)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (5)
- Windows (87)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (64)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (5)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (27)
- 64-bit MS Windows (13)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (32)
- All BSD Platforms (10)
- All POSIX (15)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (5)
- OS Portable (5)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (4)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (4)
- Linux (48)
- Mac (39)
- Modern (32)
- Android (21)
- BSD (19)
- Other Operating Systems (16)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This is Amy Yang's test project, please approve it! Thanks! here are sone non-UTF8 Ëãň Ðťĳ charts.
e-government wireless mesh networking (mp-to-mp), e-municipality services datbase model and ASP.NET (C#) web interface (with crypto) for web-formular constructing. email@example.com
ePresence was an open source project maintained by the University of Toronto from 2001 to 2008. It has been forked and commercialized in 2008 by the lab ex-employees as a private enterprise. Please visit http://epresence.tv for further details.
applicatons that were created by forck
getMaNGOS is an object-oriented Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game Server (MMORPGS). It's an educational project, to help developers get familar with large scale C++ and C# development projects.
hostingstar.com.au's open source software. To be used primarily for dotnetnuke modules, a cross platform backup system, .net (dotnet) user controls, 3d plugins and many other bits and pieces.
Orienta a estudiantes y recien licenciados.
onevan is an Open-source projects
open source applications of robovitbay community
The syBR Engine is a multi-platform game engine written using C++. It's aim is to extensively use plugins in order to allow easy implementation of new engine parts (such as various sound API, new GUI widgets...).
w3af audit scan test framework www.nsa.gov
Open Source Web Server Control Panel for POSIX & Windows Operating Systems written on several languages as PHP,ASP,C++,Perl,JS.