OSI-Approved Open Source (149)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (51)
- MIT License (30)
- BSD License (26)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (14)
- Affero GNU Public License (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- ISC License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Public Domain (9)
- Other License (5)
- Linux (153)
- Windows (129)
- Mac (110)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (88)
- Android (76)
- Modern (32)
- BSD (28)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
- Programming Language: Common Lisp ×
Fley is an attempt to add modules to Common Lisp.
Gordon and Torta are now hosted on github: https://github.com/sgarciac/torta https://github.com/sgarciac/gordon
jitpharm is a just in time inventory management software for pharmacies.
Implementation of raytracer with its prototype written in LISP. Goals: lisp knowledge.
This is an open source project to develop tools for interacting with and building quantum software applications.
The project is based on modules, such as georreferecing of rural properties, general construction, high and low voltage electrical projects, topography, and on.
SB-FTPd, is a ftp server written in Steel Bank Common Lisp. It's a project by the LispSTL community group.
Algorithmic Composition Software
Common Lisp extension that facilitates the use of infix notation for unary and binary operators. Includes arithmetic, logic, binary functions, assignment, sequencing. Allows to include s-exprs in an infix expr and vice versa. http://subx.sourceforge.net/
SykoSoMaTIC is a multiplayer online text-based game engine for *nix platforms. It aims to provide an easy-to-use framework that will allow for rapid development, and easy maintenance. Main repo is kept at sykosomatic.org/git
Common lisp parser and generator for files in the Ultrastar song file format.
Common Lisp frontend to Verilog HDL -- use the Common Lisp macro system to generate reams of boring, ugly Verilog.
XPC-777 is an aircraft systems simulator of Boeing 777 aircraft. The simulator gets connected to a remote flight simulator (currently X-Plane) and works together with it, providing logic of various aircraft systems such as eletrical, hydraulics etc.