SolarWinds® Network Performance Monitor (NPM) is the ONLY monitoring solution with NetPath™ for hop-by-hop visibility into your critical paths, on-premises and into the cloud. NPM also features PerfStack™, helping you accelerate identification of root cause by dragging-and-dropping network performance metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all of your network data. See why we're the leader. Try it free for 30 days!Are you evaluating this software for your business?Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (148)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (7)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (15)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (105)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- Jabber Open Source License (2)
- MIT License (5)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Public Domain (6)
- Other License (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (160)
- Linux (160)
- Modern (58)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (48)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (7)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (10)
- All BSD Platforms (9)
- All POSIX (29)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (15)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (7)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Windows (32)
- BSD (29)
- Other Operating Systems (19)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (17)
- Mac (12)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Surimi is a home theater platform that support event-driven and plug-in concept for digital home and multimedia experience. It would base on UPnP and be cross-plaform ready (e.g., ARM/MIPS/Power PC with or without MMU)
a arm switch tool support arm7~9.
tportknockd is lightweight but complete and fast port knocking daemon for Linux. It uses no extra libraries and is need about 30kByte space. Therefore it is most eligible for embedded networking devices like SOHO routers.
The brains of a tracked robot
The Neuros 442 is a handheld, multimedia player . This manufacturer sponsored project is dedicated to porting Linux and making many product architectural decisions.
this project aims at migrating uClinux for bf561 to Visual DSP IDE enviroment.
uClinux for the Fujitsu MB86H2X processor
Description : A Plugin useful in security based xml mark up to provide support in MVC/BPM/MDA based Java/J2EE Applications.
AlienVault® Unified Security Management™ (USM™) is an innovative approach to security monitoring, delivered in a unified platform. The USM platform includes five essential security capabilities that provide resource-constrained organizations with everything they need for effective threat detection, incident response, and compliance management, in a single pane of glass.Advertisement
Purpose of this project is to create a linux enable gui for a digital photo frame I recently bought coincidentally called 'Varnam' (http://www.e-bowl.co.uk/products/5010.html).
xmltv2wavebox converts XMLTV data to Siemens M740 and Siemens M750 EPG files.