Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (118)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (6)
- Apache Software License (19)
- Artistic License (2)
- BSD License (12)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (68)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Jabber Open Source License (1)
- MIT License (6)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (5)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (135)
- Linux (123)
- Windows (107)
- Mac (101)
- Android (91)
- Modern (31)
- Other Operating Systems (14)
- BSD (13)
- Embedded Operating Systems (6)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
saifix (sx) kernel project support libraries, components and tools "adapted" / "used" from works under "category A" list. When building a library or application that composes works from this set, specific attribution should be added to NOTICE file.
saifix (sx) shell infrastructure project.
smart helpful interative environment (shine) for saifix (sx) project.
sxsync is a high performance synchronization infrastructure. sxsync is part of saifix (sx) kernel project.
saifix (sx) project support tools and components "used" from "category X" licensed projects . Software components from "category X" projects cannot be included within 'saifix' project codebase.
unit testing infrastructure (assembly, C, Lua) for saifix kernel project.
USB infrastructure (sdk, libraries, tools) for saifix kernel project.
uTask is a simple library for 32 bit microcontrollers (uCs) providing easy to use coroutines.
Nichego interesnogo zdes net :) Just test
Wireless Sensor Node sniffer hardware front-end and GUI