OSI-Approved Open Source (56)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (20)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (19)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- BSD License (5)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Python License (1)
- Zope Public License (1)
- Other License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Public Domain (2)
- BSD (62)
- Modern (62)
- Windows (62)
- Linux (60)
- Mac (46)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (43)
- Solaris (25)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
CEHALET (Common Ethical Hacker's Toolkit) is a collection of open source tools used for ethical hacking or pen-test.
CM Game Development Kit
Lightweight C++ IDE for Linux (built on Qt4.8)
GNUnet is a framework for secure decentralized peer-to-peer networking
FreeBASIC.net's "FreeBASIC" BASIC SDK and compiler project space.
OpenTube is a powerful open source video hosting engine that designed for extremely high loads. It uses it's own small integrated http server to handle requests without overheads. OpenTube completely written in C.
Quartz is a full-featured, usefull,open source job scheduling service;But it didn`t used in c or c++ project. Now,I want to rewrite it using c and c++ programming language.welcome to join us.
SWI Deployment Solution is an open source enterprise computer imaging and software delivery solution. Currently, it is using a combination of DHCP, PXE, TFTP, and a client daemon. It uses udpcast to support multicast, and Partimage to deliver the images.
A simple scalable engine
Wide central management operaiting system.
A mail server suite for SMTP (ESMTPSA), HTTP, POP3 and IMAP4v119 weekly downloads