OSI-Approved Open Source (147)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (4)
- BSD License (25)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (83)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (23)
- IBM Public License (2)
- MIT License (7)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (11)
- Public Domain (3)
- Other Operating Systems (158)
- Linux (156)
- Modern (138)
- BSD (129)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (126)
- Solaris (99)
- Mac (97)
- Windows (77)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Trivial GDB (tgdb) is a library for making front ends to GDB using a simple API. Included with tgdb is a lightweight, but fully functional curses front end called cgdb.
tsf is a UNIX/Linux command tool. When invoked on a file, a copy of that file is created with a name made of the file name plus a timestamp. tsf comes handy as an easy and quick way for creating timestamped copies of files before modifying them.
Light console to control a remote system through serial line, telnet... Has non-blocking scroll lock, timestamp, command edit/recall, command fifo, log viewer (unlimited size), search back/forward, occurence count, easy copy/print any part of logfile
tux_oracle allows you create Tuxedo clients and servers that attach an Oracle database
The idea behind this project is to develop an Open Source Groupware program. This involves a server and a series of clients. The goal is to get as close as possible to platform independency / cross-platformism...
WebToken is a cryptographic system to authenticate users through a 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) using OTP (One Time Password).
x2vt used to be a standalone program, designed to be smaller than rxvt. But rxvt's development branch is actually better and more portable than x2vt, so I'm submitting patches to rxvt instead of competing with it.