Network slow but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network. Try it free for 30 days!Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (139)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (8)
- Apple Public Source License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (9)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (4)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (23)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Other License (7)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (123)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (109)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (5)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (12)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (25)
- All BSD Platforms (11)
- All POSIX (60)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (21)
- OS Portable (5)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (19)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (88)
- Mac (75)
- BSD (57)
- Modern (51)
- Android (39)
- Other Operating Systems (12)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
HTTP infrastructure (library, algorithms, tools and utilities) project for saifix kernel.
Linker infrastructure (sxlinker) for saifix kernel project.
Logging infrastructure (library, daemon, tools) for saifix kernel project.
ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Advertisement
networking protocols implementation (sxnet) for saifix kernel project.
(Pro)filing and (Per)formance measurement infrastructure for saifix (sx) kernel project.
saifix (sx) C runtime library (rtl) infrastructure project.
saifix (sx) kernel project support libraries, components and tools "adapted" / "used" from works under "category A" list. When building a library or application that composes works from this set, specific attribution should be added to NOTICE file.
saifix (sx) shell infrastructure project.
Object storage is clearly the simplest, most flexible, and most scalable way to store tons of unstructured content. The Scality S3 Server enables developers and businesses to take advantage of this simplicity, for free. Whether you’re programming in Go or Java, or whether you’re using existing applications for personal or shared data management, the Scality S3 Server is a great starting point.Advertisement
smart helpful interative environment (shine) for saifix (sx) project.
sxsync is a high performance synchronization infrastructure. sxsync is part of saifix (sx) kernel project.
unit testing infrastructure (assembly, C, Lua) for saifix kernel project.
USB infrastructure (sdk, libraries, tools) for saifix kernel project.
Just bring Linux for a better world
AlienVault® Unified Security Management™ (USM™) is an innovative approach to security monitoring, delivered in a unified platform. The USM platform includes five essential security capabilities that provide resource-constrained organizations with everything they need for effective threat detection, incident response, and compliance management, in a single pane of glass.Advertisement
x64 Apache projects