As today’s workforce becomes increasingly connected and mobile at the same time, communicating simply via email or a phone call doesn’t always cut it. Therefore, it is now crucial for businesses to equip their employees with a solution that seamlessly integrates a broad range of communication methods to allow businesses to communicate and collaborate more efficiently. And a Unified Communications (UC) solution is the answer.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (77)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (49)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (11)
- BSD License (9)
- MIT License (9)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Other License (8)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (86)
- Linux (80)
- Windows (77)
- Mac (75)
- Android (71)
- Other Operating Systems (15)
- Modern (7)
- BSD (4)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
- Virtualization (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Can emulate old computer on text the code pogram ideal to create kernel for operating system The begin the project the can emulate CPU(8080)and z80.
Customize Kernel 64-Bit Operating System
DSLinux is a Linux port for the Nintendo DS game console.
You’re probably paying too much for cell phone service. Wirefly compares hundreds of plans to help you save. Enter what you need (minutes, data, texts) into Wirefly’s innovative plan comparison tools and see your savings instantly.Sponsored Listing
french version of FreeDOS (version française de FreeDOS)
MCSys, Mateo Control System, ICS
Pearwin is a unix like operating system, written in C, C++, Assembly, and other languages. This is a hobby/home OS, designed for home use, but can be professional (if you can find an application!).
The ppcOS is a hobby operating system.
64-bit operating environment.
uClinux for the Fujitsu MB86H2X processor
x86Boot allows the creation of applications that are executed in place of the operating system and it is mainly based on the use of the BIOS services. The main goal is the use of old PC without the overload given by a big OS.
a small, x86 Operating System, developed in C++ and NASM, aimed to give the user a closer relationship with the hardware.