OSI-Approved Open Source (36)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (19)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- BSD License (6)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- MIT License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Other License (3)
- Linux (33)
- Windows (26)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (25)
- BSD (17)
- Modern (16)
- Mac (15)
- Android (9)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Online game and portal engine.
C2Ada is a translator from the C programming language to the Ada programming language.
CGNU (Clean GNU) aims to use modern documentation technologies to clean the GNU project of bitrot and outdated build technology.
This is a easy-to-use Chinese Lunar Calendar Under *nix &BSD.
Eclipse-based plugin for HRT-HOOD and HRT-UML design for Hard Real Time Systems
Hidden world game engine
Logiciel de partage de fichiers pour l'INSA Toulouse (réseau basé principalement sur du VPN)
A comprehensive library of algorithms in multiple languages, each having a detailed proof of correctness.
OS based on Agent based Security with a new type of split kernel and agents platform.
This is a Linux service, which monitors the wireless communication status and the available access points. It supports WEP/WPA based security. If the connection is broken, then it reconfigures it. If the link quality is low, but there are better networks
XML4Ada95 is a binding to the Apache Xerces package for Ada 95, thus providing the first (and until now only) validating XML-package for Ada 95, making XML-Docs accesible via Standard DOM. For now see www.nodix.de/xml4ada95
Implamentation library for Simatic S5/S7 communication. Based on libnodave.
Z9basic application and database environment