OSI-Approved Open Source (81)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (46)
- BSD License (13)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- MIT License (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- zlib/libpng License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Fair License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Other License (6)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (78)
- Windows (59)
- Android (45)
- Mac (44)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (41)
- All POSIX (23)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (12)
- 32-bit MS Windows (10)
- 64-bit MS Windows (6)
- OS Independent (6)
- OS Portable (6)
- All BSD Platforms (5)
- 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Modern (29)
- BSD (21)
- Other Operating Systems (19)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Pos, Portable Operating System. Perl-powered, o.s. for small and modular environments. ( Linux in a shell...) May only required an internet connection and some Perl modules somewhere.
Project Fish is a start kit for those who want to have study with ARM/PCB/DDK/.Net. PF will start from a Digital thermometer, with the implement of Hard ware design, firmware, Windows driver and app, the participator will got understading in that fields.
Fast initial partition loaders for QNX 6. Binary code
SmashSuit is an application for PalmOS to control a wearable display embedded in a suit jacket. The project also includes a hardware description and code for the microcontrollers used, including code for interfacing a Siemens mobile phone.
The UNO-PMC is an opensource Personal Multimedia Center project. It is a total solution of PMC(Personal Mutimedia Center), contains harware and software development. It provide cricuit design, and OS optimized for media applications, and GUI, etc.
Android[tm] SDK development is for those who have a dream mobile device in mind and have the potential to contribute to the development of the same at various levels. http://www.openhandsetalliance.com is promoted by Google & other industry giants.
cMIPS - an FPGA ready VHDL model for 5-stage pipeline, MIPS32r2 core
DSLinux is a Linux port for the Nintendo DS game console.
A General Bootloader for Embedded System.
hyptertella is a Peer to peer(p2p) system using the gnutella network, features include: filters, fast(er) downloads, easy interface, an open api for use in other applications such as an antivirus. the main pourpose of hypertella is stabability.
This project is a port of linux/uclinux to the Macintosh Classic.
Programmable Micro Logic Controller
pocketpc-dev: Cross Compilers for the PocketPC ARM-WINCE-PE Target. Port of GNU C, C++, BINUTILS and newlib to PocketPC.
PSX emulator for Android phones
vMac is a free Open Source Macintosh emulator that is available for Linux/X-Windows, Win32, DOS, MacOS, and more.