OSI-Approved Open Source (147)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (87)
- BSD License (26)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (16)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (14)
- MIT License (9)
- Academic Free License (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Public Domain (20)
- Other License (10)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (5)
- Other Operating Systems (187)
- Linux (183)
- Windows (168)
- Mac (161)
- Android (142)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (54)
- All POSIX (29)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (11)
- OS Independent (10)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (9)
- OS Portable (8)
- All BSD Platforms (7)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- Modern (27)
- BSD (25)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
An emulator for the Nintendo Game Boy, aiming to run on the gp2x handheld.
iSystem is a unique operating system that will be virus and infection free.
An kernel for Z80 based computers written with portability in mind and designed to allow software to be written in a portable way across these hosts. Has loadable modules at the kernel level to cater for hardware support and software services.
A site for the development of the software and documentation of the MERG CBUS project. MERGCBUS is a new universal control system for DC (analogue) and DCC (digital) model railway layouts.
This is a Operating system in spanish.Based in the Menuet OS version 0.78.This includes multitasking, 32-bit pmode and more aplications than Menuet.
ominOS is a small, simple, and lightweight kernel designed for educational purposes. It is designed to be simple and easy for someone to understand the source code powering the kernel.
onigence is an OS developing project
This is a collection of software developed by the group TeenDev. Software includes programs for the ARM architecture, PPC architecture, and i386 (x86) architecture. All open-sourced projects will be posted here.
The dude is a UNIX debugging package independent of the ptrace() system call; it consists of a kernel module [the_dude.o], a library to interface with the module [libduderino.so], and an ncurses client [ddbg] .
an very simple operation system with strong network functions can carry on the usb