OSI-Approved Open Source (187)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- BSD License (7)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- MIT License (5)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (5)
- Other License (5)
- Public Domain (5)
- Windows (149)
- Linux (140)
- Mac (110)
- Android (102)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (99)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (16)
- 64-bit MS Windows (19)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (24)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (23)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (4)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (11)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (11)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (29)
- Other Operating Systems (44)
- Modern (31)
- BSD (28)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Quick Vuln Check
This is a windows version of my Linux disassembler. It is an old version, no where as good as the Linux version.
A community project to develop a freeware dungeon keeper style game in the absence of an as yet forthcoming dungeon keeper 3 (nine years+ in the waiting)
A spin-off of Linux that supports Windows programs.
operating system for Intel 8086 / 8088
A freeware bios for 386 intel chips3 weekly downloads
It is a minimal linux like kernel for x86 architecture. It is mostly the source code from the tutorial "Roll your own toy UNIX-clone OS" written by James Molloy: http://www.jamesmolloy.co.uk/tutorial_html/index.html It is encoded in a bash script.
cMIPS - an FPGA ready VHDL model for 5-stage pipeline, MIPS32r2 core
A toy operating system built in C++ and x86 assembly.
Project has been move to https://github.com/ciaa/Firmware10 weekly downloads
A hamradio DSP tranceiver on a Cortex-M4 MCU (STM32F4xx)
Neptune is a kernel and operating system for x86 PCs.
A MIPS simulator, using QT based framework for the frontend GUI. Eventually should work alike on Linux and MS Windows.
Simple, Fast, Advanced... ZintoriOS. Made in Wellington, New Zealand
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
An open source OS written in assembly.2 weekly downloads
A rudimentary PC kernel with text I/O (doesnt work)
A strong, yet minimalistic Math-oriented Programming Language (MML) providing an easy-to-use console and a command-line script interpreter, targetted towards fast calculations for extremely big numbers, and bundled with a number of math libraries.
L-OS is a 3D angine written in Intel 8086 assembly for 16-bit real mode. The engine currently features Mode X support with wireframe meshes. L-OS is a booting package that can be installed to hard drive via floppy disk.
Module #0 of the Independent Innovative FLOSS public project -- Operating System Kernel (see the iifoss project for more information).
An Instructional Operating System for the x86 Architecture
(English) Emulator developed for the game With Your Destiny (WYD), by team EWC(Emulator Wyd Core), Software non-profit (free), GNU License. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Contributions are accepted. EWC project is Open Source.4 weekly downloads