OSI-Approved Open Source (180)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- BSD License (7)
- MIT License (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Other License (5)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Windows (142)
- Linux (138)
- Mac (107)
- Android (98)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (93)
- Other Operating Systems (42)
- Modern (31)
- BSD (27)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
SAC (Sistema Automatizado de Conducción) is a project that aims to develop an automated, self-regulated and autonomous (computer-free) system for driving vehicles through a given track.
SRec is a program for recording videos from whatever is happening on your AmigaOS 4.x computer screen (useful for making tutorials, showing off games/programs, etc.). This is a purely software solution so no extra hardware is needed to use it.
Securit-OS is a free operating system that uses a unique kernal to protect the end user from any harm.
Un sistema operativo molto piccolo e veloce in due versioni 1)PC 2)Embedded
Arduino Skype Notifier Gadget
Desenvolvimento de Sistema Operacional
Use an Atari ST as a Development Kit.
TurboOS es un sistema operativo OpenSource desarrollado en C++.
An 8-bit retro computer (but faster and with much better graphics) which harkens back to “proper” machine code programming when you could hit the metal.
Lightweight multi-platform virtual machine for Zeek Execution Enviroment (ZEE). The ZEE provide a system for developing and run applications in a cross-platform environment.
Simple, Fast, Advanced... ZintoriOS. Made in Wellington, New Zealand
cMIPS - an FPGA ready VHDL model for 5-stage pipeline, MIPS32r2 core
Customize Kernel 64-Bit Operating System
Sistema operacional com interface Unix/Win32
Davros is a small real-time and/or embedded kernel for educational and experimental purposes.
flos operating system
iSystem is a unique operating system that will be virus and infection free.
malt programming language
mod_sa (formerly m0d_s0beit_sa) is a Multi-purpose tool for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and San Andreas Multiplayer (SAMP)
operating system for Intel 8086 / 8088
PIRU - "p"latform "i"ndependent "r"ender "u"nit
PSX emulator for Android phones