OSI-Approved Open Source (33)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Adaptive Public License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- W3C License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Other License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (32)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (18)
- Linux (16)
- Mac (13)
- Android (10)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- Modern (7)
- BSD (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The XML VIN Decoder service is a platform independent XML web service. A VIN is simply passed to the service and a response is provided in XML format. This web service represents the best way to gain instant access to industry automotive data.
Food and Menu planner
When something that must be known by everybody, there come this project to ba as 'annoucement' program that tell everybody in this world via internet or cellphone what they must know. For example: tsunamis, earthquake or even meteorite downfall.
a book shop online, its name is xyz.
mJukebox is a web-based mediaplayer. The application server works as a jukebox and with easy web access you can control your mediaplayer.
onevan is an Open-source projects
rewrite openca project using asp.net
SOAP Interface for .NET Clients, connecting to PHP Based Web-Services. Included is a PHP SOAP Wrapper for C#, VB.NET Clients using type DataSet (read, write!) and the compression in ZIP format to speed up the communcation.