OSI-Approved Open Source (1,090)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (577)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (115)
- BSD License (101)
- MIT License (94)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (66)
- Apache License V2.0 (65)
- Academic Free License (27)
- Common Public License 1.0 (19)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (19)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (18)
- Apache Software License (13)
- Affero GNU Public License (12)
- Artistic License (12)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (12)
- Open Software License 3.0 (12)
- Public Domain (58)
- Other License (28)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (17)
- Windows (1,221)
- Linux (1,188)
- Android (659)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (587)
- OS Independent (446)
- OS Portable (85)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (79)
- All POSIX (52)
- All BSD Platforms (46)
- 32-bit MS Windows (30)
- 64-bit MS Windows (22)
- 32-bit MS Windows (7)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (6)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Modern (142)
- BSD (54)
- Other Operating Systems (46)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Grebulon provides OLAP analysis using Flex interfaces and XMLA.
Humble modeler for one dimensional cellular automata, implemented in Flash Actionscript 3.0 for easy web application.1 weekly downloads
Open Source Game is a 2D 3D fighting game based in flash. Please help us to devlop our game!1 weekly downloads
Хранилище моих универсальных классов.
It is a Quran app with 3 surahs.4 weekly downloads
A small, independent project in experimenting with 3D implementation using Actionscript 3.
Opensource IRC flash client, written in Flex-SDK which uses direct client-server connection without any server side interpreter.1 weekly downloads
A social racing game with distributed leader boards and open-source tracks.
First test project on sf1 weekly downloads
A.E. Script is a Flash/XML based engine to create graphical adventures playable in browsers like 'IE' or 'Firefox'. Through XML any compliant document can be an own story to play and be customed with many options that A.E. Script and Flash have to of
Actionscrip 3.0 physics engine. Based on the cyclone engine from Ian Millington who wrote the book "Game Physics Engine Development". Plans are to support 2d and 3d( using f.e. Away3d to display bodies ).
A set of actionscript packages and classes that makes RIA development easier.
A Macromedia Flash implementation of Sierra's Adventure Game Interpreter (AGI) which can run AGI version 2.x games (Space Quest 1-2, King's Quest 1-3, Police Quest, Leisure Suit Larry etc.)1 weekly downloads
AIRSS is a desktop-based RSS reader built in Flex using ActionScript and desktop-oriented through the Adobe Integrated Runtime (AIR).
Fully customizable web chat created using AJAX.193 weekly downloads
Try to make an Ant Movie Catalog Viewer using my Flash knowledge. A carousel on the bottom showing movies A scrollable list on the right and description, details on the left.
Assocaition Marocaine des Droits de l'Homme au Maroc11 weekly downloads
A web-oriented management system for car dealers. The system is divided into back-end (maintenance, export into foreign/legacy systems, printing possibility) and front-end (information about the dealer, searching in the car data base)
Common library for Flash Player 8.5+. Such as refect, logging, unit testing, etc....
XML parser similar to E4X written in AS2. Prepared for localisation, allowing one or several input XMLs to increase the flexibility and returning 1 E4X object to simplify the work with XML.
Calendario interactivo para Adobe Flash AS3 - Componente1 weekly downloads
- fw.linq: Linq To Objects - fw.reflection: Reflection on AS3 classes - fw.queues: Program async - synchronous style - fw.events: Eventdispatching made easy (C# style) - fw.serialization: Serialize EVERY instance to xml and back ... and much more.1 weekly downloads
An isometric tile-based-game-engine. The engine is intended for pixel-graphics but with a few adjustments might work with vector-graphics. It comes with an Flex-AIR desktop application for editing tile-maps in xml-format.