Join ACM and take advantage of thousands of online courses, video tutorials, and online books available through ACM’s online Learning Center. Stay ahead of the curve by reading Communications of the ACM, our monthly flagship publication that delivers incisive essays, reviews and research, and ACM Queue, an online magazine for software developers written by leading software engineers, computing researchers and tech entrepreneurs.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (55)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (3)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Frameworx Open License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (2)
- Windows (49)
- Mac (44)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (43)
- Android (14)
- Modern (14)
- BSD (11)
iCMS is a Candango Opensource Group Content Management System. This system uses iFlux framework.
This project is aimed to develop full featured framework for building web sites and their content managers. Is based on the newest technologies such as PHP 5.0, XML, XSL, XUL and so on.
Simple blog editor with clear basic functionality.
With Qlik Sense Cloud Business, you get all the power of Qlik’s unique associative engine and all the convenience of a cloud-based solution – so your team can share insights with confidence and ease. Curious to see how it works? Watch the webinar now.Are you an IT Pro at a company with between 1-500 employees?Sponsored Listing
<workware/> is virtual appliance with a suite of turn-key applications ready built and configured for business. It is composed of the best in open source software; configured and tailored to the needs of SOHO/SMB businesses and distributed workforces.