OSI-Approved Open Source (128)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (89)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (15)
- BSD License (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- Affero GNU Public License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Public Domain (4)
- Linux (128)
- Windows (126)
- Mac (109)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (95)
- Android (31)
- Modern (30)
- BSD (19)
- Other Operating Systems (10)
- Translations: Brazilian Portuguese ×
XOOPS Cafe Content Management Kit
We have moved to http://code.google.com/p/xuups/
free2share (f2s) is a new way of sharing your files that combines the power of peer2peer and speed of http, splitting and hiding your files in various images to be uploaded to free image servers.
iCMS is a Candango Opensource Group Content Management System. This system uses iFlux framework.
Application for publication of classified online. Announcements of purchase and sale It has supported the multi-users, maintenance of announcements, validation of data, and publication authorization. Writing in PHP+Symfony. Option to use some SGBD.
j2wcm is a Web Content Manager System that use hibernate and JSP. In the future we will use Spring Framework to the business layer.
This web application is intended to manage ticket requests made from the employees of an organization. It could be used, for instance, to track administrative requests, hardware/software issues, operational needs, etc. Ticketing System. TMS.