Object storage is clearly the simplest, most flexible, and most scalable way to store tons of unstructured content. Scality’s Zenko.io enables developers and businesses to take advantage of this simplicity, for free. Whether you're programming in Go or Java, or whether you're using existing applications for personal or shared data management, Scality’s Zenko.io is a great starting point.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (55)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (3)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Frameworx Open License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (2)
- Linux (48)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (43)
- Windows (42)
- Mac (37)
- Modern (14)
- BSD (11)
- License: Mozilla Public License 1.1 (MPL 1.1) ×
This project is aimed to develop full featured framework for building web sites and their content managers. Is based on the newest technologies such as PHP 5.0, XML, XSL, XUL and so on.
phpMyFAQ is a multilingual, completely database-driven FAQ-system. For the time being a MySQL database (support for other databases is under development) is used to store all data, PHP 4.1.0 (or higher) is needed in order to access this data.
Get visibility into the health and performance of your entire Cisco ASA environment in a single dashboard. View VPN tunnel status and monitor firewall high availability, health, and readiness. Automatically discover and filter within ACLs, show rule hit counts, and detect shadow and redundant rules. Automate the monitoring and management of your ASA infrastructure in a fully integrated solution. Try it free for 30 days!Advertisement
Simple blog editor with clear basic functionality.
<workware/> is virtual appliance with a suite of turn-key applications ready built and configured for business. It is composed of the best in open source software; configured and tailored to the needs of SOHO/SMB businesses and distributed workforces.