Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (55)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (3)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Frameworx Open License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (2)
- Linux (55)
- Windows (49)
- Mac (44)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (43)
- Android (14)
- Modern (14)
- BSD (11)
- License: Mozilla Public License 1.1 (MPL 1.1) ×
This project is aimed to develop full featured framework for building web sites and their content managers. Is based on the newest technologies such as PHP 5.0, XML, XSL, XUL and so on.
phpMyFAQ is a multilingual, completely database-driven FAQ-system. For the time being a MySQL database (support for other databases is under development) is used to store all data, PHP 4.1.0 (or higher) is needed in order to access this data.
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
Simple blog editor with clear basic functionality.
<workware/> is virtual appliance with a suite of turn-key applications ready built and configured for business. It is composed of the best in open source software; configured and tailored to the needs of SOHO/SMB businesses and distributed workforces.