The book shows you how architecting a modern security visibility infrastructure can help your business adapt to new threats, lengthen the usefulness of your current security investments, and optimize uptime and availability. See the entire threat landscape, understand security visibility basics, support both inline and out-of-band security systems, explore security visibility use cases and ask the right questions about visibility.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Modern (7)
- Windows (7)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Linux (3)
- Android (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
Simple, useful & fast webserver for your portable device!112 weekly downloads
The stuff here has no documentation and some of it may never be completed. This is my playground, use at your own risk.35 weekly downloads
A app used to block sites on a computer1 weekly downloads
Find bottlenecks fast with line-level timings for all your .NET code – C#, VB.NET, any .NET language. Plus, check database query performance to see if the bottleneck is there. Now includes SQL Server execution plan profiling. Try ANTS Performance Profiler on your application now.Sponsored Listing
Another distribution of apache that contains Apache, MySQL, Perl, and PHP. and comes with the following modules mod_perl, mod_php, mod_python, and more. Also Contains a FTP and Mail Server. Will be ready to run right after installation and a reboot.
Feed Launch .NET is a feed editor for RSS 2.0 and ATOM 1.0 feeds.
help you vote on website "ni.kprf.ru"
help you vote on website "roi.ru"