OSI-Approved Open Source (81)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (52)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (15)
- BSD License (8)
- Apache License V2.0 (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- PHP License (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Other License (2)
- Linux (78)
- Windows (76)
- Mac (67)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (65)
- Android (19)
- BSD (11)
- Modern (10)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Programming Language: XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO) ×
This project attempts to create a lightweight content management system that is geared towards non-profit organizations. The goal is to have basic functionality (blog, newsletter publication, file download, contact us, etc.) in an easy to use framework.
Catharography will be able to convert a set of XML files, images and others into a static website.
A Social Networking Version of PHP-Nuke.
This is the OOP based successor of ClanSphere. It is a lightweight CMS with a small but powerful underlying framework. You can extend it with layouts, languages and plugins!
CMS based on XSLT templates and usability tricks. Edit the page content directly in HTML, keeping the essential data in only one place.1 weekly downloads
A simple blog application. Uses the DIY Framework, Propel with MySQL, and XSLT. It has post listing, archive, search features, as well as administrative interface with a user system. All output is well-formed and (with the default templates) valid XHTML.2 weekly downloads