Object storage is clearly the simplest, most flexible, and most scalable way to store tons of unstructured content. The Scality S3 Server enables developers and businesses to take advantage of this simplicity, for free. Whether you’re programming in Go or Java, or whether you’re using existing applications for personal or shared data management, the Scality S3 Server is a great starting point.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (192)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (138)
- BSD License (25)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- PHP License (8)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (4)
- Apache Software License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- W3C License (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Other License (9)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (205)
- Mac (205)
- Linux (194)
- BSD (187)
- Windows (158)
- Modern (104)
- Other Operating Systems (29)
This project is really a nuke-like project. And will lend some elements of portal server. What we want is to create a site that the customer could create it by his self without anyhelp of techonicans.
Mobile Web Server is a portable HTTP Server. No Installation Required ! You can use it from any Folder, USB Key (Flash Drive) or CDROM (Read Only).
xBird CMS is a freeware content management system. Minimal system reqipments - Apache Web Server, MySQL/PGSQL, PHP > 5.1.4 (5.2.x best for it).
Find bottlenecks fast with line-level timings for all your .NET code – C#, VB.NET, any .NET language. Plus, check database query performance to see if the bottleneck is there. Now includes SQL Server execution plan profiling. Try ANTS Performance Profiler on your application now.Sponsored Listing
Zylia is a PHP Content Management System (using later MySQL for storage of Data).
RunCMS is a CMS where ease of use, speed, & flexibility are the main development keypoints. Current Runcms2 are based on ScarPox ( a danish development only in danish) wich again is based on runcms 1.4 20062006 Wich is the most stable RunCms core ever.51 weekly downloads