With over 15 years’ experience in the IT field, SysAid serves over 100K admins globally. Our unique help desk/ITSM solution is built to serve all your IT needs. SysAid provides one centralized system for: information, actions, communication, reporting, support, knowledge & more. Our easy to use ticketing system facilitates over 82M tickets a year, supporting over 2000 organizations in the US alone. We’ve been translated to more than 40 languages.Are you an IT pro at a company with 1000+ employees?Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (101)
- Academic Free License (5)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (10)
- Apache Software License (3)
- BSD License (9)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- European Union Public License (1)
- Frameworx Open License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (49)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (16)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Other License (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (99)
- Windows (98)
- Mac (84)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (68)
- Android (38)
- Modern (17)
- BSD (10)
- Programming Language: JSP ×
Utility to manage tiles definitions in struts framework.
Wibut is a web interface (web based) back-up tool. Hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, annual and time specific back-up processes can be performed without so much memory and CPU consuption. Wibut can be used for low-scale and high-scale back-up works.
yalCMS (Yet Another Lean Content Management System) is a CMS especially intended for small, private websites running on a private or hosted server. Its main target is to provide an easy-to-use technology, so that everyone (even my mum) can use it.
OPENSOURCE is an acronym for Content Management System.It is simple and convenient, but has a strong functional.