OSI-Approved Open Source (155)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (107)
- BSD License (17)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- Apache License V2.0 (7)
- Apache Software License (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Artistic License (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Other License (4)
- Public Domain (3)
- Linux (150)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (129)
- Windows (88)
- Modern (85)
- BSD (82)
- Mac (80)
- Android (20)
- Other Operating Systems (12)
- Programming Language: C ×
lemonade - Indonesian Search Engine scripts. It purpose is to be one of the best search engine around in Indonesia, yet also for you to use it on your website at no cost. Will be available in both English and Indonesian Language.
The m4x project aims to create a XML processor that takes XML files and generates output based on user defined rules.
The HTML generator. Purposed to generate some empty HTML. It has tables, lists, dictionaries, framesets, foto galleries and more. This software is for the writing of static pages, which are only created once and then maintained with a regular texteditor.
mod_dynamic_vhost is an Apache HTTP-server module that dynamically adds/removes/updates virtual hosts from LDAP database without server restart.
modvb is a fork of modgb(http://modgb.sourceforge.net) we wish to extend modgb beyond the expectations of the origanal maintainer and create a full ISS clone based on open source software
Nodespace is set of applications designed to help creating dynamic web applications. It consist of apache 2 module, libraries for handling requests from web applications, Postgresql extension and datatypes, eclipse based editor and application monitor an
We are building a more secure way to admin a serverfarm without have root-accounds after installation by using ssh and sudo.
tcgi is a cgi library written to make web developing in C fast and simple.
xBird CMS is a freeware content management system. Minimal system reqipments - Apache Web Server, MySQL/PGSQL, PHP > 5.1.4 (5.2.x best for it).