Object storage is clearly the simplest, most flexible, and most scalable way to store tons of unstructured content. The Scality S3 Server enables developers and businesses to take advantage of this simplicity, for free. Whether you’re programming in Go or Java, or whether you’re using existing applications for personal or shared data management, the Scality S3 Server is a great starting point.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (79)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (54)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- MIT License (5)
- PHP License (5)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Linux (77)
- Windows (71)
- Mac (63)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (55)
- Android (24)
- BSD (13)
- Modern (11)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Programming Language: ActionScript ×
Openology is an opensource project to build a PHP web application development framework with its associated tools and applications. It consists of 3 parts, the core codes, a setup-code generation-deployment interface and a standard UI specification.
BearPHP is a Content Management System (CMS) designed to provide you with security, flexibility, and stability. It has been designed independently from the base up with a well planned structure that has contributed to its greate speed with loading.
The myriad of functionality that comes with Snare, from Verbose Truncation to Output Driven Filtering have been helping companies around the world zero in on threats in record time while spending less on their SIEM. This is made possible by reducing the noise in your log collection while delivering the critical data for both forensics and analytics, dependably. Snare just works. Try our agents free today!Sponsored Listing
Mozilla extension. Feed cms type websites directly from the browser.
FreshWind is a weblog/content management system (CMS), based on PostNuke. It is far more secure and stable than competing products, and is able to work in high-volume environments with ease.
PHP OpenFramework is a .NET like framework for PHP, to build fast and easy Oop websites