OSI-Approved Open Source (29)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (16)
- PHP License (5)
- Academic Free License (3)
- BSD License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Sun Public License (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- ISC License (1)
- Other License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (108)
- Linux (108)
- BSD (98)
- Windows (62)
- Modern (44)
- Mac (39)
- Other Operating Systems (9)
kleampa’s petition script is a online petition script , peoples can support your cause, they can put comments.
Module for mySQL authentication under Apache. (Yes, I KNOW there's one already, but it doesn't work very well - I aim to fix that.)
Host and share your website for free. P2P website sharing network, in which each client behaves as a node avoiding the use of central DNS and servers, being each client a server as well.
These are some php scripts that I have designed.
A small Wiki developed in Ruby on Rails. An ideal way to complete bigger applications and provide them an open small compact encyclopedic service. Include articles control by roles. Two forms: entire application and engines
Temple provides a system for managing various kinds of templates from the command line. Written in perl, it provides a flexible way of managing defaults for various kinds of documents, such as C programs or HTML source, while easily allowing parameter
Un petit script qui permet de surveiller les volumes d'échanges sur des actions prédéfinies. Ecrit en librairie LWP pour Perl, il n'a aucune prétention et je suis débutant en développement donc je le mets la à titre amical.
xPublisher is a modular system of distributed internet based publishing based on java, xml/xslt, perl and php.