OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Frameworx Open License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Other License (1)
- Linux (10)
- Mac (10)
- Windows (10)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Android (3)
- Modern (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- BSD (2)
The open source, enterprise social platform2,548 weekly downloads
The world's leading open source portal46,867 weekly downloads
Create a webapp from an existing database in 30 seconds - Java/Groovy71 weekly downloads
The research of an ability to port Liferay to Virgo1 weekly downloads
Identifiers.org is a system providing resolvable and persistent identifiers, in the form of URIs, used to identify data for the scientific community, with a current focus on the Life Sciences domain. The provision of resolvable identifiers (URLs) fits well with the Semantic Web vision, and the Linked Data initiative. The resolving services of Identifiers.org rely on the information stored in the MIRIAM Registry.1 weekly downloads
Groovy on Grails implementation of a simple forum application. Each release version will be the final source code to a series of Groovy on Grails tutorials I am planning on writing.
E-Commerce project for trading stuff in an innovative way.
This project has evolved into four main components: J2EE utilities; Austin, a Groovy Game Scripting Library for JME; Script formatter for screenwriters; and the core library utilities.
Modern, customizable ticket-tracker in Java
MuleSoft Tcat Server is enterprise Tomcat made simple — a fully supported enterprise Tomcat server that allows developers to easily build and test today’s connected Web applications, and that simplifies Tomcat management and provisioning tasks.