The June issue of SysAdmin magazine brings new lightsabers for the IT security world—sacred PowerShell cmdlets that will move your IT infrastructure security to an intergalactic level. Highlights include:
Are you an IT pro at a company with 250+ employees?Advertisement
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
- License: Educational Community License, Version 2.0 ×
Course Crawler is an application to compile term-definition pair from multiple web glossaries into a centralized, stable, and searchable location.
System for recurrent subject-related information delivery from the Web
SEARCHTHELAN is a SEARCHER/INDEXER of files/directories in a local area network....