Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (27)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (15)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (22)
- Windows (21)
- Mac (20)
- BSD (9)
- Modern (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
iOwl.net is a recommendation service for the world wide web, based on knowledge management and data-mining techniques through its own distributed peer-2-peer network.
JAMP provides several functions to index and manage your media files on resources like storage systems or dvds. The userinterface is webbased and fully written in java.
Open source code for a search engine with capabilities of very complete self-indexing or advanced searches.We hope to find with it more interresting documents than fanzzy blogs or whatever. The searches must be free and so does the information !