OSI-Approved Open Source (236)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (140)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (30)
- BSD License (22)
- Apache License V2.0 (21)
- Apache Software License (12)
- MIT License (10)
- Academic Free License (8)
- PHP License (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- Artistic License (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (4)
- Open Software License 3.0 (4)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Public Domain (12)
- Other License (7)
- Linux (207)
- Windows (202)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (172)
- All POSIX (67)
- OS Independent (52)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (45)
- 32-bit MS Windows (39)
- OS Portable (17)
- All BSD Platforms (15)
- 32-bit MS Windows (12)
- 64-bit MS Windows (8)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Mac (138)
- Modern (81)
- BSD (68)
- Android (65)
- Other Operating Systems (19)
- Status: 1 - Planning ×
Selenium plug in for Eclipse
Sjaman - a web server plugin for enabling the semantic web. Its main functionalities are part-of-speech tagging, automatic language detection and clustering of web pages. This can increase the quality of future (semantic) web search and applications.
Smarterpanel is a web server administration panel designed to fill the gap for nginX users. Built for CentOS servers.
tianma-mmis: Tianma Manufacture Manage Information System. This project is build by Tianma team on the beginning of Feb 27, 2007.
trolL - the traffic alLocator for end-to-end model reservation for semi permanent connection
A minimal but complete HTTP/1.1 webserver (that is, implementing all "MUST" aspects of RFC2616, but generally nothing beyond) designed specifically for embedding into other (Java) projects that need a web management/configuration interface.
A built-in emulator based web server
vproxi is a http proxi server , providing NTLM V2 authentication to IIS Proxy Servers , designed for Web Browsers, Spiders, Download agent which donot have this capability.
Web Based Bibliography Management System.
A website portal system about marriage.
weiwei is a http simple web Server written in c#
wunkey (web monkey) is a Linux-based HTTP server written in C, designed to demonstrate modern advances in web server design. It permits scalability by adding cheap PCs, unfair scheduling for increased throughput, and fast serving of dynamic content.
The first open-source XCAP server for SIP based softphones.
this is a project to create an web-based content server using xml/rdf as the primary storage format and xsl transforms to emit xhtml-compliant pages. the key goals are support for tag-clouds, feeds, indexing, archiving, and speedy reponse.