OSI-Approved Open Source (12)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (13)
- Windows (13)
- Mac (12)
- Linux (10)
- Android (6)
- BSD (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- OS: OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms) ×
A portable modern multi-threading download manager for all platforms294 weekly downloads
hosts for Internet Freedom196 weekly downloads
'Text to Voice' or 'Text to Speech' is 1 of the coolest Firefox add-ons. It gives ur brwsr the pwr of speech. Select txt, clck the bttn on the bttm rite & this add-on spks the selectd txt 4 u. Isn't it brllant? Moreovr odio file cn b dnloaded as92 weekly downloads
BenchLab is a Web Application benchmarking framework using real web browsers.45 weekly downloads
“Scramble your social network data!” - With Scramble you can selective enforce you access control preferences for your content on social networks like Facebook or Twitter ...4 weekly downloads
Cross browser userscript to download videos from YouTube in various formats and sizes available. Find size of videos before downloading (http://pradip.x10.mx/index.php/download-details/36/Helper) Check Readme.txt in Files section for installation instructions.2 weekly downloads
An online torrent downloader which runs in the web browser
An addon for Mozilla Firefox to password protect bookmarks.
FireNettle is an extension of Telnet protocol for Mozilla Firefox.
discuss anything you see on the web.
An interactive ping utility.
C++ SIP stack based on Chrome source code
new 3d markup language for creating one tool for all 3d CAD data in the world.it is for viewing 3d data without plugins on web and desktop and for creating 3d pdf in one step.