OSI-Approved Open Source (102)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (58)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (14)
- MIT License (10)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (9)
- BSD License (7)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (3)
- Python Software Foundation License (3)
- wxWindows Library Licence (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (97)
- Windows (83)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (75)
- Mac (66)
- Modern (34)
- BSD (25)
- Android (21)
- Programming Language: Python ×
This project is in very early stage, but i decided to put it here :) For now it can only get data from account, but i'm working on it all time. TravianAuto is written in Python. Enjoy :)
UnityCA is a Certificate Authority "front end" based on the Community-Oriented CA (COCA) model, which was primarily developed for non-profit "free CAs." Organizational and end-user interfaces provide trusted web management of the installed CA (eg ElyCA).
Thai language doesn't has any whitespace between words, this make search engines unable to index Thai webpages correctly. This project fix this by providing tools to let webmaster able to insert ZWSP between word and the pages still correctly rendered.
Colubris network autologin, automatically fill and post a form on a web page.
cvcenter is a website for providing online english cv optimization services
The goal of this project is to provide the user with a background program which distributes the bookmarks between various browsers, so all browser are up to date. This is done by synchronizing the booksmarks via a server so firewalls are no problem.
This is something comparable with Frostwire, DC++, etc: By sending automated requests to search engines (Yahoo, Hotmail and Google supported) it finds music, books, operating systems and much more.
python scripts to work with PersonalBrain
Provide executable installations for txt2tags on Windows for computers with or without Python installed. Also provide all scripts to generate these installations.
Tabbed Web browser for Linux, coded in Python/PyQt42 weekly downloads