OSI-Approved Open Source (27)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Linux (28)
- Modern (28)
- Solaris (28)
- BSD (24)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (22)
- Mac (13)
- Windows (11)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- OS: Solaris ×
ISPMan is a system to design massive ISPs using LDAP as the backend. ISPMan provides a web front end and a command line interface to create virtual domains and manages users, dns information, email infos and httpd setup data for these vhosts.
myNetWatchman Perl Agent is a program that is designed to capture rejected packet information from various firewall logs and forward this attack information to central analysis servers at myNetWatchman.com.
ttyrpld is a multi-OS kernel-level TTY keylogger and screenlogger with (a)synchronous replay support. It runs on Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD, NetBSD and OpenBSD.